Le permis de louer est en vigueur. Pour tout renseignement, merci de contacter le service Urbanisme de la Ville de FOURMIES au 03.27.59.69.25
En un clic
- Contacter la Mairie
- Les Enquêtes
- CNI et Passeport
- Acte de Naissance
- Acte de Mariage
- Acte de Décès
- Arrêtés Municipaux
- Les travaux
- Fourmies Le Mag
- Du côté de chez nous
- Le Conseil Municipal
- Vie Municipale
- Contacter la Mairie
- Tarifs Municipaux
- Marchés publics
- Solidarité urbaine
- Assainissement - SIAFW
Projet Européen « INTERREG 2 Mers SHIFFT »
• A significant reduction in the use of fossil fuels is needed to meet the EU's climate goals. Households use 79% of energy for space and water heating; 84% of this energy is of fossil origin. Household CO2 emissions for heating in the 2 Seas countries are currently about 90 Mtonnes/year.
• A global energy study of the city of Fourmies reveals an energy insecurity of 39% and a heating energy essentially based on fossil gas. To participate in the energy transition, the city of Fourmies is moving towards sustainable and low-carbon heating solutions by replacing fossil fuels with renewable energy through the construction of its technical heating network.
The project aims and results
• The main objective of the SHIFFT project is to reduce CO2 emissions in the built environment by reducing the use of fossil fuels for heating existing households and communal buildings on a European and "fourmisien" scale.
• At the European scale, the project result can be quantified as a reduction of 3983 tons of CO2 emissions per year. This figure is based on :
• A reduction of 561 tonnes of CO2/year resulting from 4 direct partner investments in residential and community buildings.
• A reduction of 3422 tonsCO2/year resulting from the installation of sustainable heating systems and the adoption of more sustainable heating behavior.
• On the scale of the Fourmies, the city, throught this technical network of renewable heat, will be able to divide by three these CO2 emissions and will save 311 tons of CO2 eq. per year. This pilot project is part of the "Low Carbon Technologies" program and follows the European vision of energy and ecological transition.
• This project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (2014-2020) as part of the "Interreg 2 Seas Zeeën, SHIFFT" scheme to the tune of €731,628.85, of which €556,000 is related to the network's capital expenditure, and the Agency for Ecological Transition (ADEME) to the tune of €785,965.
• With 10 English, Belgian, Dutch and French partners, Fourmies is the winner of a European call for projects that demonstrates its commitment to the energy transition and sustainable development.
• Local energy resource: 432T of bocage plates
• Heating network with 90% renewable heat;
• Control of the energy bill for 9 municipal buildings connected to the technical heating network :
• The Town Hall, The academic inspection, The ecomuseum, The Jean Ferrat theater, The Piette gymnasium, The future third place, The Perception, The House of Associations, The Espace Mandela,
• The project Will avoid 311t CO2 / year
• Delivery of wood every 10 to 15 days during the peak heating period by a local company 3AT from a radius of 30km.
• The ashes from the wood combustion are sent back to 3AT to be used as soil fertilizer.
This pilot project allows the city to :
• Raise awareness among residents of the value of using wood as a low-carbon, value-added local renewable energy source.
• To become aware that the city can be energy independent while significantly reducing its carbon footprint.
• To participate in the collection of data and the drafting of best practice guides to promote the large-scale development of renewable energy heating systems for similar territories.
Retrouvez l'intervention de M Mickaël HIRAUX, Maire, lors de l'atelier concernant le rôle des villes européennes dans le développement de la chaleur renouvelable, dans le cadre du programme Interreg 2 seas SHIFFT.